Wrongful Death in Hotel

A lawsuit was filed Monday which alleges that Daryl and Shirley Jenkins died of carbon monoxide poisoning while vacationing at a hotel in Boone, North Carolina.  Two months after the Jenkins’ death, 11 year old Jeffrey Williams also died at the hotel in the same room.  The lawsuit alleges wrongful death due to a faulty swimming pool heating system  and a failed power venter.  If you need representation for an injury or death due to negligent maintenance by an apartment, motel or hotel management, The Hendon Law Firm, LLC has the experience to handle the most complex cases.  Please call us now for a free legal consultation.

Like this article?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkdin
Share on Pinterest

Leave a comment